If you are agree with this factually points, then only forward to every INDIAN!!!
1. So far 8 PMs (Nehru, LB Shastri, Indira Gandhi, Charan Singh, Rajiv Gandhi, VP Singh, Chandra Shekhar, AB Vajpayee) have all come from UP.
WHY they could not develop it since independence?
2. HOW come so called 'communal' CM of Gujarat has been able to achieve highest rate of growth in the country within a span of 5/6 years but not the 'secular' CMs of UP/Bihar who ruled for more than 15/16 years?
3. UP/Bihar are amongst richest states in terms of natural resources.
WHY then TATAs, BIRLAs or any other industrialists not keen on setting up large industries there, even though labour is also cheaply available ?
4. Amar Singh of Samajwadi Party always accompanies top celebrities / industrialists, prominent being Anil Ambani.
WHY he could not convince them to invest in his state? Only Anil Ambani is investing something... but that's because he's promised free land.
5. Its a fact that maximum number of Babus (IAS/IPS etc officers, Yadav, Gupta, Jha, Singh, Pandey, Sinha, Shrivastav, Sharma, Verma, ... ) come from UP/Bihar.
WHY then these states still remain backward? Why they want to settle down in Maharashtra? Because they and their Netas dont want to uplift their backward states so as to rule indiscriminately.
6. Bihar CM Nitish Kumar claims that North Indians contributed to the Development of Mumbai.
WHY they do not contribute for their own state's development?
Why are Patna / Dhanbad the shabbiest cities in the world? (Mumbai may join them soon).
7. Thirty Six (36) North Indians were burnt alive in Assam.
WHERE were Sanjay Nirupam, Abu, Mulayam, Amar, Laloo, Maya, Jaya, Amitabh, Shatrugun and Nitish Kumar at that time? So called son of soil of UP, Bihar, MP States.
8. Bihar had maximum number of railway ministers.
WHY then their recruitment is done from Assam, Gujarat and Mumbai?
9. Its a fact that where there's money/opportunity, people from different geo/demography rush-in to make fortunes. Mumbai is one such city.Gujratis, Marwaris, South Indians, Bengalis, Punjabis, Sindhis flocked to Mumbai for obvious reasons. Majority of these communities got into skilled, professional, business areas and prospered, contributing to Mumbai's success.
However, most of the North Indians resort to and take pride in doing Unskilled/unlawfull cheap labour such as illegal hawking by occupying every nook & corner of every footpath, station areas as vegetable/fruit/ sing-chana/ bhel-pani puri vendors, or auto/taxi wallas without licenses. They bribe local authorities and make life of common people miserable due to congestions and rubbish. They are ruining the tax payer's money. Of course not to mention about illegal slums. It is absurd to say that they contributed to Mumbai's development. If anything, they are retarding/deteriora ting Mumbai.
CAN our great leaders dare say that Middle-east countries especially Dubai got developed due to laborers from India?
10. Its not sons-of-soil v/s north-Indians.
If you want to progress India, then every state in India should be progressed and not only Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka.
If you are agree with this, then only pass to every Indian you know