Live Thy Passion-Pricesless--क्रमांक-१

Started by Atul Kaviraje, September 19, 2022, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atul Kaviraje

"Live Thy Passion"
                                ----------------------

मित्र/मैत्रिणींनो,

आज वाचूया, श्री दर्शन वर्तक यांच्या "Live Thy Passion" या ब्लॉग मधील एक लेख. या लेखाचे शीर्षक आहे- "Pricesless"

Pricesless--क्रमांक-१--
                               ----------------------

The life becomes more and more complicated as you start expecting more, as you start dreaming more and as your requirements start to rise. But then all that is required, to grow as a person to challenge yourself and to enjoy life. There is a separate path to it, which leads to being an ascetic, more of a monk, going towards spirituality, serving a bigger purpose like Mother Teresa or Baba Amte. But being a simple, materialistic human being I generally get caught up between these two extremes.

Does the life need to be so complicated at all. And the answer is off course, no. We as humans have that capability to seek exactly, what we are looking for and we can always get, where we want to, with a little effort, control and consistency. It's you and only you, who can decide, if you want to keep your life simple and still quite fulfilling.

Agree that a vacation in Caribbean is pricy. Agree that a sea side villa in a posh locality is something that would need a fortune of money. Be able to spend five days at exclusively designed golf course with family and friends is part of a lavish lifestyle. Sending your kids to the best schools in the town can consume a large chunk of your bank balance. Dining in five star hotels and going for cruises every once in a while requires you to be in that elite club. You see, there is no end to this and I can go on and on. There is nothing bad in all this and one should do all of the above, if their bank balance allows.

But the point here is, life is priceless. Being alive and making most of what you have itself is heck of an achievement. Believe me not many people are able to do it. Be able to listen to your mind, be able to give time to your loved ones, be able to follow your passion, be able to communicate with yourself are some of the things that does not necessarily require money. So there has to be a balance and one should know what he is looking for.

Although it's equally true that I do keep finding ways to make myself financially free and have all my time to myself to do things that I want to do. But I make sure that while I pursue these goals, I don't miss on things which are priceless and does not need lot of money, just a little bit of time. Having complete control on your time can be such a great bliss.

There are those few moments that you live only once and can never be replaced by anything else. It can be the stupidest things on earth, but they drive you and keep you going. Identify those and start living while you are running to make your so called living.

--दर्शन वर्तक
(Saturday, 2 August 2014)
------------------------------

(साभार आणि सौजन्य-Live Thy Passion.ब्लॉगस्पॉट.कॉम)
                                 (संदर्भ-मराठी ब्लॉगर्स.नेट)
            ------------------------------------------------------

-----संकलन
-----श्री.अतुल एस.परब(अतुल कवीराजे)
-----दिनांक-19.09.2022-सोमवार.