इंग्रजी निबंध-क्रमांक-49-Essay on My Best Friend-ब

Started by Atul Kaviraje, December 02, 2022, 09:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atul Kaviraje

"इंग्रजी निबंध"
                                        क्रमांक-49
                                      --------------

मित्र/मैत्रिणींनो,

आज वाचूया ज्ञानरंजक आणि ज्ञानवर्धक इंग्रजी निबंध. या निबंधाचे  शीर्षक आहे- "Essay on My Best Friend"

Essay on My Best Friend--ब--
                       --------------------------------

In short, the bond I share with my best friend is one of my most prized possessions. Both of us inspire each other to become better humans. We push each other to do our best and we are always there in need. A best friend is indeed a precious gem and I am fortunate to have found that gem of my life.

FAQs on Essay on My Best Friend--

Q.1 - Why is it important to have a best friend?

A.1 - It is important for everyone to have a best friend as they are our well-wishers with whom one can share everything. In other words, it gets tough to share things with your parents or siblings, but with a best friend, we never hesitate. Additionally, they always support us and boost our confidence.

Q.2 - What are the essential qualities of a best friend?

A.2 - A best friend should be understanding. One must be able to share anything with them without the fear of being judged. They should be supportive and encouraging of one another. Subsequently, one must always look out for their best friends in times of need.

Q.3. - Should you consider all your friends on various Social media as true friends?

A.3 - You may have a number of friends on Social media, but they cannot be considered as true friends. Most of them are mere acquaintances. People with whom you talk only occasionally because they are in the same school, college, colony or workplace, but there is no bond of a true friend are acquaintances. A true friend is a person to whom you would go during your hard time seeking help. However, some acquaintances may become friends as time passes by. Thus, we can say that all friends on Social media are not your true friends.

Q.4. - Can you have a negative influence on your life due to friends?

A.4 - Friends greatly influence one's life. It is always said that your company defines your character. Friends with good qualities have a positive influence on your life. They motivate you and guide you. Similarly, friends who have bad qualities can negatively influence your life.

--AUTHOR UNKNOWN
------------------------

(साभार एवं सौजन्य-संदर्भ-toppr.comguides essays)
             ---------------------------------------------------

-----संकलन
-----श्री.अतुल एस.परब(अतुल कवीराजे)
-----दिनांक-02.12.2022-शुक्रवार.