इंग्रजी निबंध-क्रमांक-68-India of My Dreams

Started by Atul Kaviraje, December 21, 2022, 09:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atul Kaviraje

"इंग्रजी निबंध"
                                        क्रमांक-68
                                     --------------

मित्र/मैत्रिणींनो,

आज वाचूया ज्ञानरंजक आणि ज्ञानवर्धक इंग्रजी निबंध. या निबंधाचे  शीर्षक आहे- "India of My Dreams"

India of My Dreams--
                             -----------------------

Corruption

Corruption is one of the major reasons that are hindering the growth of the nation. Instead of making an effort to serve the growth of the country the officials and politicians are busy filling their own pockets. So, I dream of an India where the minister and official are dedicated to their work and wholly for the development of the country.

A big number of well-educated persons appear to be unemployed as a result of politicians' severe corruption and harshness. Because of the reservation system, the majority of deserving individuals have been denied the opportunity. My hope for India is that deserving applicants, not reserved candidates, receive the correct jobs. I would also like to see India become a place where the government's primary focus is on the benefit of the country.

In conclusion, the India of my dream will be an ideal country where every citizen will be equal. Also, there is no discrimination of any type. In addition, it will be a place where women are seen as equals to men and respected equally.

Gender Discrimination and Inequality

It's terrible to see how, despite showing themselves in every aspect of life, women are still regarded as inferior to males. My ideal India will be one in which women are protected in all circumstances, good or bad. There will be no more torture, domestic violence, or male dominance over women. Women will be able to pursue their dreams with greater freedom. In my future country, they should be treated equally and have the right to care. It would be a location where the safety of women would be of the first importance.

Medical Support

The sole goal of the medical profession shall be to protect people free from discomfort and sickness, with proper regard and respect for age and with all due consideration for the health of all the best medical facilities available. Not for profit, but for the sake of service. The elderly would be properly cared for, and life would appear to be worth living for as long as they lived. People in my ideal country would be born healthy, hopeful, and happy, and they would live happily ever after.

FAQs about Essay on India of My Dreams--

Q.1 - Why India of my dream is difficult to achieve?

A.1 - India of my dream is difficult to achieve because there are many social, religious, and political problems. Only after getting rid of them, we can think about the India of my dream.

Q.2 - Does corruption is the only hindrance in the path of development in India?

A.2 - No, there are many other hindrances in the path of development of India but corruption is a hindrance.

--AUTHOR UNKNOWN
-------------------------

(साभार एवं सौजन्य-संदर्भ-toppr.comguides essays)
              ---------------------------------------------------

-----संकलन
-----श्री.अतुल एस.परब(अतुल कवीराजे)
-----दिनांक-21.12.2022-बुधवार.