" My Life - The best example of " CONFUSION "

Started by Kiran Mandake, March 25, 2011, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiran Mandake

:-\:-\:-\ I came to city, for some different thing. Achieved partial but overwhelming succeess and suddenely I realised that kiran, this is not your career, and I changed my track. While climbing towards my succeess I met one Pari. I won't tell the name but she changed me, in three months I started to feel that she is the one I am looking for and suddenely her parents came in drama and ruined every thing :'(. then I tried to concentrate but somewhere I had the feeling that she will come but she din't. I got very nice jobs but for thing, I had left every thing I have not yet reached till that thing. I became very sceptical , in that weather only I saw her again in University. I had dreamt lot about our next meeting, but she din't recognise me. :'(I wasted my important years for her that she will call me come back to me but she never. :'( Ok now it's done I decided to concentrate on my career and u know wt? I gave my best shot, I got many Accalodes and when the time of interview came. I lost my first interview because of my grooming.
         :-[I feel Sorry khup sangat basalo pan I liked all the suggetions, so got reliefed  :-[;
                    To summarize, I feel I went in college but because of job couldnot attend it, I couldn't make any friend.I lost my three years because of my stupid so called TRUE LOVE and now I feel so devasted. You must be feeling This guy is mad; " yes"; I am mad but now very much focused. and Thank you for youtr replies and I hope you will do the same this time as well." ::) ::) ::)

Rahul Kumbhar

Good that your life is on track now !!!