How to delete kavita?

Started by Karuna Sorate, January 07, 2010, 08:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karuna Sorate

Swataha post keleleya kavita delete kasha kartat account varun?

MK ADMIN

1. why you want to delete the poems ?
2. which poems you want to delete ? post links.
3. If any mistakes , then you can edit / modify. no need to delete.

you have posted only 1 post and few comments.

here is the link of that 1 kavita.
http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,2617.msg5942.html#msg5942

let me know why you want to delete

Karuna Sorate

Mala just check karayacha hota dusryachya kavita taklya tar accept hotat ka?
Ani ti kavita accept hi jali.. Plz check for that problem.. Asa nahi jala pahije. Mi Jar dusaryachi kavita post keli tar ti accept vhyala nako ahe. Mi post keleli Kavita dusryanchya account varchi chi ahe.. So plz mi post keleli kavita delete kara.

Anyone can copy the poem from others account and write it in self account..
So plz resolve dis problem as soon as possible,otherwise no use to write poem on this site...

MK ADMIN

1. Only administrator can delete the poems if reported by any member with valid cause.

2. It is not possible for only 1 or 2 persons to check all the threads. How is possible to know that the person who is posting the poem is original author or not ? how to check this ?

3. Its mandatory to post name of original author name below poem. if original author is not known then "Author unknown" is to be posted.

4.  For above cause we are looking for moderators on MK.

jar tumhi or kontya he member ni kavita post keli va ti tyachi/tichi nasel tar te amhala kase kalel ? even orkut var sudha jar koni chori keli tar te tevaach samjel jevha konta tari member community owner/moderator la kalvel.

but if you found that poem posted by any member without original author name , in that case you can mail us or open topic in General Section so that admin/moderator can modify that topic and can mention original author name.

let me know what all your ideas are as they are always welcome. We believe that credit should be given to original author but in-case the name is not known then "Author Unknown" should be posted.  it the basic rule here.  to ease this task , we are looking for moderators.

Karuna Sorate

Ok.
I have posted the poem that was not mine. That poem was written by Atul Dekhane..
So plz delete poem which i have posted on site...
Thanks for your reply..

MK ADMIN

this is the topic you have started which has got 2 comments.
http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,2617.msg5942.html#msg5942

instead of deleting, can i post the name of original author below ?

We don't think any author will have objection if his /her poem is posted with his/her name below and hence there is no point in deleting the poem.

Let me know what you feel. We strongly believe in giving proper credits.

Karuna Sorate

Mi post keleli kavita Atul Dekhane chi ahe. Tyane hi post keleli ahe hi tyachya account varun..
So, I think hi kavita delete kelelich uttam hoil...

MK ADMIN

Mi post keleli kavita Atul Dekhane chi ahe. Tyane hi post keleli ahe hi tyachya account varun..
So, I think hi kavita delete kelelich uttam hoil...

Done. Topic Deleted.