login problem

Started by anolakhi, March 21, 2010, 12:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anolakhi

hi,
this is to make notice about problem face by me in mk for my profile,
actully i m using my profile as username anolakhi,and E-mail nill_ash@yahoo.co.in right from start but few days b4 suddenly i cant login using my details ,i tried with various way but it dosnt work for me,so i created new profile using same username,E-mail,and also password,and now imy profile is working with this new registration,and my post reply also i cant get on e-mail,as posted my own poems on virah kavita section please do suggest me for this...

MK ADMIN

m checking it.sorry for late reply....

MK ADMIN

ok..as i see this profile is 2nd one with same ID.

So let me know have you changed the email ID in your 1st profile to an email ID which is fake or not working ? if yes , then fake accounts profiles are deleted automatically.

let me know..

anolakhi

No way,i was registered my profile using same id which is authentic and not fake at all,infact i have mailed my poems to Mk admin for 1st addition of kavyashree,and admin also replyed to that on,i had both mails in my mailbox.And i had mailed about this problem also using same mail id.
and this is also not case that i am not posting regularly,i had posted my own poems on Mk using that id only,and even when my profile is deleted or disabled  by Mk my poems were still visible on website.
Now since i registered my self freshly stats shows lesser posts on my profile, even though i had several posts on same userid or display name.
Actually stats were not problem for me as long as i am doing in authorized manner,and also my poems were got really good response over this site.
I feels for my poems and also for betterment of MK.
so please make sure this will not happen to other users also,else no of members might be affected by this.
Thanks for lookingafter my problem and reverting back to my post,

MK ADMIN

i have turned on log facility and it wont happen again...can u post 1 link of your poem on MK so that i can trace back the profile if it has any issues..will check if its possible to revert back.

anolakhi

"all is well "
« on: January 20, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »
http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,2799.0.html
This poem was posted using old profile .
उशिरा उशिरा....
« on: March 01, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »
http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,3254.0.html
This poem was posted using new profile.
both profile has same userid,email id, password.

thanks for reply.

MK ADMIN

very sorry..it cant be fixed now..but good thing is , it wont happen again.

Let me know your approx post count of old ID , i will update it in Database

anolakhi

I am not sure about that and not even bothering for it,you responded to my problem,and assuring that it will not happen again thats what most matter for me.thanks for giving your valuable time.....

Nilesh(Anolakhi)

MK ADMIN

Sorry Once again and do enjoy MK forum. Good Night.

anolakhi

Dear admin of mk,

Firstly hearty congratulations for mk's success, wish this success ill be keep increase day by day.
Hope you remember, few days back I was facing problem for login in mk.
And we had conversation regarding that, on this platform.
And from your side also you tried to solve my problem, I m appreciate your effort.
If you can, please update the topic started by me of which I m giving link here to my current profile as that was on my old profile and that is not working now.

http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,1834.msg6183.html#msg6183

As this poem is written by me and also posted by me only.

Anolakhi(nilesh)