login problem

Started by anolakhi, March 21, 2010, 12:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK ADMIN

Dear admin of mk,

Firstly hearty congratulations for mk's success, wish this success ill be keep increase day by day.
Hope you remember, few days back I was facing problem for login in mk.
And we had conversation regarding that, on this platform.
And from your side also you tried to solve my problem, I m appreciate your effort.
If you can, please update the topic started by me of which I m giving link here to my current profile as that was on my old profile and that is not working now.

http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,1834.msg6183.html#msg6183

As this poem is written by me and also posted by me only.

Anolakhi(nilesh)

Here is the simple solution which i suggest to avoid updating directly from Database. I need to do take backup of entire database/website,  modify live records in database and then restore the backup.

To avoid this , can you create NEW topic and post same poem in that ? Once done , post link here. I will move the comments from old topic to new topic. this will be easy and quick for both of us.

Thanks. Enjoy MK.

anolakhi

Yep,
I think it will do for me too,as if this can reduce your effort i ill not mind this option.

thanks for reply.

anolakhi

As per your advice i have posted that poem again...this gives me opportunity to clear some mistakes...as you said please update comments of old post to this post
link is  http://marathikavita.co.in/index.php/topic,4070.0.html

Anolakhi(nilesh)

MK ADMIN

Hi,

To update you the status, I tried merging comments, however there is some back-end issue and hence after merging , your latest post should come up. But i observed that as your old account was deleted , the old post is treated as GUEST post.

Your new post hence will not be visible and the 2-3 comments of new post you posted on my request is not in OLD post.

This is a unique issue faced for 1st time. I think i need to look directly updating from database side. Now, I have only one option , to take entire backup of site and do required changed on my local PC and then test entire MK for breaking changes in case, and then restore the backup to server.

This processes might take time and hence request you to cooperate with me.  However, your problem will not be left unsolved. I assure you this.

Thanks and i hope you will cooperate with me.

Note : The NEW topic you posted is NOT DELETED but HIDDEN from everyone except ADMIN.
After the issue is solved, you will see the NEW topic and OLD comments.

anolakhi

Dear admin,
I am glad to seeyou are showing kind attention  to this issue,i hope this is not causing trouble to you.
If it does,then let me tell you,i am not having issue with count of post or comments.
If its really taking much effort to resolve the problem,then i ill not mind if it stays as it is.

Thanking,
Anolakhi(Nilesh)