Live Thy Passion-Pricesless--क्रमांक-2

Started by Atul Kaviraje, September 19, 2022, 10:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atul Kaviraje

"Live Thy Passion"
                                ----------------------

मित्र/मैत्रिणींनो,

आज वाचूया, श्री दर्शन वर्तक यांच्या "Live Thy Passion" या ब्लॉग मधील एक लेख. या लेखाचे शीर्षक आहे- "Pricesless"

Pricesless--क्रमांक-2--
                               ----------------------

Here, I am trying to list out all those things that I have found to be priceless and feel that money can't buy it.

The time I spend with my daughter playing badminton on weekends
The day I get into kitchen and cook some dish for my family (It can even be a simple sandwich)
A long walk in the thickness of some natural setting
A trek to the most difficult peak in the Sahyadris along with few of those crazy trekkers
A long late night chitchat with my old buddies at a beach along with cool breeze and a beer :)
The joy on the face of my wife when I offer her the Gajara(fragrant flowers beautifully tied with string) bought right at the corner on my way home
A nice fifteen minutes swim in the morning is refreshing
Writing instantaneously on a thought that captured my mind and sharing it with friends
Meeting an age old friend all of a sudden, leading to an hour of catch up just around the corner
Singing a song, in my awe full voice, for my five month old Son as he sleeps in my arms
A Vadapav or Bhajjia (spicy Indian snack) at theTapri, as it rains heavily in monsoon
A sudden plan to take a leave on valentine's day by me and my wife and then leaving normally for office, but spending the whole day together watching movie, visiting Nariman point and dining in some nice restaurant...
Somebody sending an offline comment to my blog saying, it felt like it was written for me :)
A quick chat with our swimming pool attendant to understand his big dreams and ideas to make a great living

This can go on and on and makes me realize how priceless life is. Somebody as rightly said happiness is a journey, but then I can go a step further and say it's your birth right. Go grab it, because, if you really see, it does not really cost that much.

--दर्शन वर्तक
(Saturday, 2 August 2014)
------------------------------

(साभार आणि सौजन्य-Live Thy Passion.ब्लॉगस्पॉट.कॉम)
                                 (संदर्भ-मराठी ब्लॉगर्स.नेट)
            -------------------------------------------------------

-----संकलन
-----श्री.अतुल एस.परब(अतुल कवीराजे)
-----दिनांक-19.09.2022-सोमवार.